Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine's Day 2012 - Gifts layout (page 2)


So here it is, my 2nd page, as I had mentioned in my blog post from Valentine's Day 2012 layout that I was planning on doing to display my kids gifts.  I finally finished it and I am totally satisfied with it.  Just the word "gifts" says it all.  My girls are my gifts and the layout displays their gifts from Valentine's Day 2012.  My youngest daughter (at the top) received "Elmo Loves You" DVD and my oldest daughter (at the bottom) received "Monster High 3" book. The both really loved their gifts.



I used these items to create this layout:
  • Design Studio - to weld "gifts"
  • Storybook Cricut cartridge - font
  • Sweethearts Cricut cartridge - heart
  • Foam tape - 2 thicknesses behind the heart
  • Martha Stewart lace heart edge punch - top and bottom of page
  • Recollections bling - top and bottom of page
  • Glossy Accents - "gifts" and the red parts of the heart
  • Stickles - below the heart to create a flower effect
I will be entering this layout in the following challenges and linky party:
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my Valentine's Day 2012 - Gifts layout (page 2).

Here is a look at the full layout all together:

9 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. Your layout is fantastic and you kiddos are so adorable what a great memory
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a precious layout! I love the heart punch borders and the heart with the title "gifts". Perfect title!! Thanks for joining us at My Paper Crafting CWC challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the bling and the boarders. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout. Love the heart flowers and the cute heart borders. Thanks for sharing with us at My Paper Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great 2 pager! Thanks for joining us at RCS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout. I love the title font and the scapolled heart. Thanks for joining the fun at My Paper Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable girls and a wonderful LO! Thanks so much for linking up at MyPaperCrafting.com this week!

    ~ Jen, MPC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous layout and what darling girls! thanks for sharing at My Paper Crafting.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous layout!! The border punch you used is fabulous!! The pictures are adorable!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!